Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 3401 times)

Offline niksil

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hi all
« on: September 27, 2012, 06:31:55 PM »
Registered in order to find out if there are any good mods for SH4, hello to all here.

I used to play a heavily modded version of SH3 for years, but I quit playing it a couple of years ago because I finally grew bored with it and the graphics look so dated now, particularly the robotic crew. I also bought SH5 but I didn´t spend much time with it, I found it inferior to SH3 apart from the improved graphics, and the keyboard commands were completely different from SH3. I was wondering if you know of any mod that could mod SH4 or SH5 to use roughly the same commands on the keyboard that SH3 uses.
 
Thanks for the help.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 06:53:25 PM by niksil »

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 08:44:59 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF
Have a look around to see if you find anything you may want to use...

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hi all
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 10:05:09 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hi all
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 11:52:28 AM »
 urWelcome  thup1