Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 3771 times)

Offline c13garrison

  • Matrose
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +1/-0
Greetings
« on: July 25, 2012, 11:49:27 PM »
Greetings, one and all.  I was delighted to find this site, though I have a list of questions which I hope will not be too burdensome to answer.  Never-the-less, I will wait patiently for my approval, given I see that new admissions are somewhat problematic this summer.

Garrison

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 05:03:24 AM »
urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline c13garrison

  • Matrose
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +1/-0
Re: Greetings
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 07:03:50 AM »
Thank you!  I've played Silent Hunter 4 for a long while, and usually end up stopping for one of 2 reasons-  running out of fuel 8 miles from Pearl Harbor and not being worth a tow home, and not plotting my course exactly while x8 fast-forwarding home and running 100 yards up on some sand-bar by Indonesia...  has anyone invented a Mod where your navigator says, "Hey, Skip, this is a bad idea?"

I am very interested in a lot of what I see here, but I'm not certain what is compatible with what.  I'll spend some time reading and see what I can find.  Thanks everyone for putting so much work into something which is so very interesting to fans of history.  :)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Greetings
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 09:49:13 AM »
 urWelcome to SHMF c13garrison the site is open for you  thup1