Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 3520 times)

Offline kryspus

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hi everyone
« on: July 19, 2012, 01:54:33 PM »
I've been playing SH 3 since 2006, and yesterday I bought SH 4. There is some differences between those games, so I hope I can find here some help and tips for SH 4  ;).

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 06:58:53 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 04:00:23 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF kryspus the site is open for you now  thup1