Author Topic: Greetings.  (Read 3587 times)

Offline Tefal

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Greetings.
« on: July 18, 2012, 10:38:53 PM »
Hello everybody. Here's Tefal, sub and space sim fan for a while now.

I've recently grabbed myself a copy of SH5 for the sake of reliving some of the good moments of SH3, stalking cargo ships on stormy nights in the north Atlantic listening to old wartime songs; also, to forget the unfunny mess that was SH4. Got to notice that SH5 seems nearly worthless without mods, though (no TDC dials? COME. ON.)

This is why I am here, of course. You guys seem to be where the good stuff comes from ;D

Tefal

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Greetings.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 12:12:02 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Greetings.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 03:58:58 PM »
Hello and  urWelcome to SHMF Tefal the site is open for you  thup1