Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 3485 times)

Offline captain.gabriel.angelos

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello everyone
« on: July 17, 2012, 12:34:48 PM »
Hi,

as Silent Hunter Online was announced, I've re-installed SH5 and looked around the different forums for some nice mods and found SHMF...
I play subsim games since Silent Service II. Now I'm registered here and hope you give access to the rest of the forum so I can participate on it.  j12

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 01:54:36 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 03:54:45 PM »
 urWelcome the site is now open for you captain.gabriel.angelos thup1