Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3498 times)

Offline jvrr

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello
« on: July 17, 2012, 12:32:42 PM »
 mat1 Hello captains. jvrr reporting. Thanks to all the people who bother themselves to put these things up. Now, where´s the bar?

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 01:54:13 AM »
 urWelcome aboard...what version of SH are you playing, and which one's your favorite?

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline jvrr

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 01:44:45 PM »
I have both SH3 and SH IV, but don´t play them a lot lately. Recently updated to SHIV 1.5 losing any mods I had, so I began my quest, trying to restore some of the cool mods I had previously That´s how i found this place.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 03:56:12 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF jvrr the site is now open unlike the bar  mtzi