Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 3572 times)

Offline Flappman

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hi all
« on: July 12, 2012, 05:35:57 PM »
I'm a new member which have played Silent Hunter series for a long time, and love it :)

Offline Tuono Blu

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 05:43:24 PM »
Hi all, I am also an avid player of SH3. I incidentally tried SH4 and SH5, but objectively and have nothing to do with SH3

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hi all
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 05:54:20 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF Flappman the site is now open  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hi all
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 05:25:43 AM »
 urWelcome aboard, both of you!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)