Author Topic: New member  (Read 3596 times)

Offline Clivey125

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
New member
« on: July 08, 2012, 02:23:07 PM »
Hi everyone
I have just joined the forum, I have Silent Hunter 4 and the U boat missions add on. Whereabouts on the forum do I post to find out information about adding Mods to the program please.

Clive

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 09:56:58 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF Clivey125 the site is now open




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: New member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 09:59:46 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)