Author Topic: Re: Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012  (Read 4168 times)

Offline jrblyth

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012
« on: July 05, 2012, 08:13:30 PM »
O.K., I'm not sure what a decent post requires but, here goes.
I'm looking for mods that make SH4 more realistic. I was quite
disappointed with the stock version. After finding and reading
many posts on Subsim.com I found out I am not alone.
In fact it is a post on Subsim that has sent me to you in pursuit
of period music for example.
Having created a login and attempting to download I get a error
every time. I therefore assume that I am not yet an approved member.
Hope this post may lead to a resolution to that.
Thanks
jrblyth

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Re: Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 08:36:29 PM »
Hi jrblyth and  urWelcome To SHMF  thup1

You are ment to start your own thread but what the hay you post is very good so the site has opened up for you
hope you find the mod you are looking for  yes1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 11:34:08 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 09:58:00 PM »
 urWelcome aboard! What do you think of the ship selection in SH4? I admit I was impressed, but wish they'd have included all the major combatant classes. And what is up with the medals?

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)