Author Topic: long time listener first time caller  (Read 4077 times)

Offline atsugi

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
long time listener first time caller
« on: July 04, 2012, 06:59:51 PM »
I am not new to SH4 but wow, I can not believe I didn't know of this place when I bought the game back in 2008. avid WWII sim fan. I don't know what else to say so, bye for now

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: long time listener first time caller
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 08:37:01 AM »
 urWelcome to SHMF the site is open to you now  thup1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: long time listener first time caller
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 11:35:00 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: long time listener first time caller
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 09:58:25 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)