Author Topic: hello  (Read 3376 times)

Offline smitt132

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
hello
« on: June 30, 2012, 11:44:56 PM »
I'm Diogo, from Brazil and i'm entusiast of sub warfare and related games... specially ijn subs!

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 07:24:30 AM »
Glad to see a fellow IJN enthusiast on here!  urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: hello
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 10:44:39 AM »
 urWelcome to SHMF smitt132 the site is open  thup1