Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 3820 times)

Offline widenerb

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Introduction
« on: June 26, 2012, 08:14:32 PM »
I am new to the forum. I have been playing Silent Hunter 3 for several years on an XP desktop. I tried to play it on my HP laptop and couldn't get the display right. It is running Win 7 and has a generic Intel gaphics chip. I get about  2/3 of the display on the screen. I found my way here through a web-search that referenced a "fix" in this forum under topic 312.0. I haven't had any luck yet. Any suggestions?

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 01:48:23 PM »
You mean this?
http://www.silenthuntermods.com/forum/index.php?topic=312.0

Well, I'll open the forum for you, so you can repeat your question as answer to that post.

 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 02:10:04 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Introduction
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 03:31:55 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF  thup1