Author Topic: Who I am... Or who am I?  (Read 3891 times)

Offline Farinhir

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Who I am... Or who am I?
« on: June 16, 2012, 07:54:07 PM »
Hello,

I am Farinhir and used to be an active member of the Subsim community a while back (during the glory years of SHIII, and SHIV). The advent of Ubisofts wonderful DRM ended up making me lose interest for a long time and so I faded out. I now do own SHV and am looking for mods that will make the game more enjoyable. Preferably realism mega-mods (because vanilla is just too plain and arcade-like).

Well, that is who I am.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 07:35:12 AM by Farinhir »

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Who I am... Or who am I?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 10:26:11 PM »
Very Nice post so  urWelcome to SHMF Farinhir the site is now open for you  clap1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Who I am... Or who am I?
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 01:19:33 AM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Farinhir

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Who I am... Or who am I?
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 07:35:57 AM »
Thank you for the kind welcomes

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Who I am... Or who am I?
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 08:22:51 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)