Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3488 times)

Offline UUUh55

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello
« on: May 28, 2012, 07:54:48 PM »
Hy, I play with SH3, and the Mod LSH v5.1. Very good missions and textures. Enjoy with this submarine game because it's very realist and hard.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 08:29:16 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF UUUh55 the site is now open  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 08:25:17 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)