Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3720 times)

Offline eagleeye2k12

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello
« on: March 30, 2012, 02:55:07 PM »
Hello,
I am a big fan of SH (I own the versions 4 and 5 of this games) and other naval simulators. I am really interested in modding my SH games to get that extra felling that is missing at stock installation of the games.
I really hate Spam-Bots but I can assure the Site Adm that I am NOT one of them.

thanks for your time.


« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 07:39:45 PM by eagleeye2k12 »

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 11:37:20 AM »
Okay,  urWelcome to SHMF, have a look around, use the mods, and post some comments, or participate in the general SH and/or off topic section  thup1

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 12:53:44 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)