Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3755 times)

Offline ltlukelt

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello
« on: March 29, 2012, 01:34:36 PM »
Hello all,

I've been playing SH since 1996 and I'm still the fan today that I was back then.

I'm hoping I'll find like minded people among this community. tiphat


Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 01:38:28 PM »
 urWelcome To SHMF the site is open to you also  thup1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 11:37:49 AM »
Okay,  urWelcome to SHMF, have a look around, use the mods, and post some comments, or participate in the general SH and/or off topic section  thup1

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 06:06:26 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)