Author Topic: The hunt is on!  (Read 3684 times)

Offline Randomly

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
The hunt is on!
« on: May 08, 2013, 04:37:59 PM »
After a vanilla run on my new Uboat Missions game, I'm hoping to spruce things up with mods in my second career as captain of the 'USS Reaper'. The hunt is on!

Anyway, can I get acces to the entire forum?

Regards, V

PS: I am also specifically looking for an ahistorical mod that lets me play the XXI 'Walther' uboat in the American campaign, does any such mod exist?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:59:07 PM by Randomly »

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: The hunt is on!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 08:02:49 PM »
 urWelcome aboard! I'm not sure if such a mod exists, but that would be a sweet one to have!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: The hunt is on!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 10:15:28 AM »
 scrtg errr no  kaffee