Author Topic: Well hello  (Read 3879 times)

Offline Alessio

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Well hello
« on: April 16, 2013, 12:57:16 AM »
Newbie subsimmer here reporting in!

I hope to find here some solutions to a few problems that have been plaguing me since starting up SH5.
I will definitely stay around though because the game is intriguing me so much. I'll lurk here and there hoping to find different stuff.

Try not to be too harsh on me!

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Well hello
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 10:58:13 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Well hello
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 11:40:38 PM »
 urWelcome