Author Topic: Hello from Germany  (Read 3463 times)

Offline m0wlwurf

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello from Germany
« on: March 29, 2013, 11:13:55 PM »
Hi There,

name is Felix and I'm looking for a mod package either for SH4 or for SH5.
The Package should at least fight the worst bugs in the respective game.
I also played the "Grey Wolves MOD" for SH3 which I loved. Is there such a thing for SH4 and SH5 too?

Regards
m0wlwurf

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello from Germany
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 10:56:45 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello from Germany
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 12:08:12 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)