Author Topic: Guten Tag  (Read 3881 times)

Offline hammer382

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Guten Tag
« on: March 19, 2013, 07:13:29 PM »
I'm here to learn SH5 modding. Seems like I've come to the right place. Modding order is first on the plate. Thanks, Hammer.

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Guten Tag
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 10:50:27 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Guten Tag
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 10:53:34 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF hammer382




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Guten Tag
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 12:06:38 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)