Author Topic: Bump  (Read 5427 times)

Offline salac_78

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Bump
« on: February 27, 2013, 07:12:02 PM »
Sasha checking in.
Edit:
I just wanted to suggest that u upload a few modes otherwise unavailable for some members of subsim due to the GameFront issues like Optical Targeting Correction.
That is all.
P.S:Side note to the administrator.Wuld you be so kind not to clear me for this forum.I just don't feel comfortable with waiting for some "little lord Fontleroy" to clear me(that's a laugh) so i can ask a simple question on the forum.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 07:41:24 PM by salac_78 »

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Bump
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 11:28:16 AM »
Sasha checking in.
Edit:
I just wanted to suggest that u upload a few modes otherwise unavailable for some members of subsim due to the GameFront issues like Optical Targeting Correction.
That is all.
P.S:Side note to the administrator.Wuld you be so kind not to clear me for this forum.I just don't feel comfortable with waiting for some "little lord Fontleroy" to clear me(that's a laugh) so i can ask a simple question on the forum.

Hi Sasha   readsm

Ah no to the mods you would like us to uploaded  thbsdwn

Sure we wont clear you for access to the forum  ban-sm

I'm sure you will make a fine badge wearer on another site so Goodbye from "Little lord Fontleroy"   chatten




Offline Nemesis-Nex

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Bump
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 12:20:06 PM »
Sasha checking in.
Edit:
I just wanted to suggest that u upload a few modes otherwise unavailable for some members of subsim due to the GameFront issues like Optical Targeting Correction.
That is all.
P.S:Side note to the administrator.Wuld you be so kind not to clear me for this forum.I just don't feel comfortable with waiting for some "little lord Fontleroy" to clear me(that's a laugh) so i can ask a simple question on the forum.

??? Why would someone waste time writing in this forum asking not to be a part of this forum ... ?  rofl2006

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Bump
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 01:04:53 PM »
Er nothing better to do on that day maybe  scrtg




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Bump
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 01:51:54 AM »
Sasha checking in.
Edit:
I just wanted to suggest that u upload a few modes otherwise unavailable for some members of subsim due to the GameFront issues like Optical Targeting Correction.
That is all.
P.S:Side note to the administrator.Wuld you be so kind not to clear me for this forum.I just don't feel comfortable with waiting for some "little lord Fontleroy" to clear me(that's a laugh) so i can ask a simple question on the forum.

Don't know that mod...
And well, your wish is my command. I won't add you. Happy?  sm08

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.