Author Topic: Hello gents!  (Read 3396 times)

Offline Skarmy

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello gents!
« on: January 24, 2013, 11:16:35 AM »
 I'm a huge fan of complex simulators, I own many flight sims along with SH3,4, and 5- Though SH3 doesn't really get much play time since I got my widescreen monitor. I hope to learn a lot here as I'm a rookie when it comes to many things in the silent hunter games.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello gents!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 03:54:04 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello gents!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 11:45:51 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.