Author Topic: Just saying hi  (Read 3514 times)

Offline il21946

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Just saying hi
« on: December 26, 2012, 10:23:50 PM »
Coming back to SH4 after playing World of Tanks, need to DL some mods. I like sims (as you can see by my username), and I actually want to learn manual targeting now. RQ'ed a few months back when the ships kept turning when I had lined up a shot.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:27:17 PM by il21946 »

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Just saying hi
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 03:06:28 AM »
 urWelcome aboard! Just out of curiosity, how'd you like World of Tanks? And if you're interested, here's something to look forward to in 2013...I know I definitely am! :)

http://worldofwarships.com/
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Just saying hi
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 11:41:16 PM »
 urWelcome - the doors are opened  thup1

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.