Author Topic: Just checking in  (Read 4846 times)

Offline Fish In The Water

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Just checking in
« on: December 07, 2012, 11:56:55 AM »
New to posting but not really new to the forum. I guess I should have registered a long time ago, but somehow I just never got around to it.   disagr1

Anyhow, I'm an old skool simmer who goes way back to the glory days of AOD and beyond. We're talking a long-time SH3 player, who's dabbled in IV and recently took the plunge into DRM-free V.  thup1

Happy to be here and thanks for maintaining a cool forum!  yes1

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Just checking in
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 02:22:44 PM »
urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Just checking in
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 06:57:33 PM »
 urWelcome

Thanks for a nice intro post, you've got access now  thup

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Fish In The Water

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Just checking in
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 08:26:31 AM »
urWelcome

Thanks for a nice intro post, you've got access now  thup

Greatly appreciated, and thanks for the warm welcome!  tiphat