Author Topic: Hi, I'm new here........  (Read 3754 times)

Offline CFTD

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hi, I'm new here........
« on: October 24, 2012, 01:16:13 AM »
Not new to SH3, some limited experience on SH4 and always 'played' as a game but now realising the potential of Mods and the reality of total simulation available.
So, I'm steeping myself in as much info and testing as much as I can.

CFTD  sm01

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hi, I'm new here........
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 03:12:23 AM »
urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hi, I'm new here........
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 12:59:35 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF CFTD the site is open  thup1