Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3715 times)

Offline bri365

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello
« on: August 22, 2012, 09:14:56 PM »
Just thought I would say hi as I'm a newbie to this website.
Running silent hunter 5
Bri

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 09:43:00 PM »
ah yes just here for the radio pack then thats ok thread open now




Offline bri365

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 10:14:58 PM »
What radio pack?

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 06:43:06 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)