Author Topic: Hello!!!!  (Read 3562 times)

Offline chrissmimol

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello!!!!
« on: August 10, 2012, 10:18:56 AM »
Hello to everyone!

I am a Silent Hunter Fan since SH2! Currently I play SH5 with allots of MODS of course  ;D...

Gute Jagd und Fette Beute!

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 09:29:26 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF the site is open




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 03:31:33 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)