Author Topic: reporting for duty  (Read 3513 times)

Offline sidslotm

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
reporting for duty
« on: July 18, 2012, 02:30:34 PM »
Just want to say hi to all and introduce myself and get my first post sorted.

I'm 62 year old retired engineering worker in Burnham, UK close to Slough estate.
I have been bashing metals for just about most of my life and still managed to keep all my fingers  winky1
my hand these days are used for playing guitar and stiring tea, heh.

sid


Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: reporting for duty
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 12:11:30 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: reporting for duty
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 03:57:37 PM »
Hi there sidslotm and  urWelcome to SHMF the site is now open to you  thup1