Author Topic: Hello  (Read 5749 times)

Offline redterex

  • Matrose
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello
« on: May 11, 2012, 12:50:32 AM »
You may remember me from Ubi's SH forum as the moderator..been an ex mod for a while now lol.  bdhb

 Anyway just to say I am back for a while and playing some SH4.

Offline redterex

  • Matrose
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 11:12:54 AM »
Why havent I had any replies apart from myself..haha..and also still not got any access to the forums?  Anyone got any ideas apart from thinking that perhaps I'm a spam-bot  mtzi

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 12:42:53 PM »
Hello Spam-Bot  eerrrr I mean redterex sorry for the delay just got up  kaffee
anyhow    urWelcome to SHMF redterex the site is now open to you  thup1




Offline redterex

  • Matrose
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hello
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 02:14:07 AM »
Ahoy there...so there are real mods here not bot-mods...cool.

Tnx for the welcome.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 03:38:03 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 01:40:08 AM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.