Author Topic: hi!  (Read 3939 times)

Offline helpmerememberme

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
hi!
« on: May 07, 2012, 10:45:24 PM »
New member here, initially came across the community while trying to hunt for radio mods to SH5! Also, I realize this isn't the optimal time and place to ask but what the hay;  Can anyone here recommend good radio mods for SH5? I'm looking for authentic (English) news broadcasts from 1939 to 45. I recall playing SHIII with an arrangement where some gramophone mod or another was smart enough to play appropriate tracks on approrpiate dates. Thought this was awesome. Perhaps not very realistic but I gained tons and tons of immersion from this! So yeah, currently testing SHV and trying to repeat that experience.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 11:24:25 PM by helpmerememberme »

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: hi!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 06:14:44 AM »
 urWelcome helpmerememberme the site is now open I'm sure you can find the way to Carotio's radio mod




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: hi!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 06:31:02 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: hi!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 01:39:20 AM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.