Author Topic: Ahoy  (Read 5579 times)

Offline brigodoon

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Ahoy
« on: March 25, 2012, 11:47:32 PM »
Hi, I too am a long term addict of Silent Hunter series, in fact it's the only game I play. I'm 44yrs - live in Scotland and I'm currently working offshore on a barge.... (night shift..)

Hello to everyone.

Can you please grant me access to your MOD forum?  I am offshore (North Sea) I had to buy a new notebook and have installed SH4, BUT i forgot to back-up my MOD's on to my ExHDrive before i left home.... please help. I need to download GFO, Operation Monsoon etc... just can't use the standard game.

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:56:30 PM by brigodoon »
Work Safely, come home Safely.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 07:04:13 AM »
 urWelcome To SHMF the site is open for you  thup1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 10:33:41 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline brigodoon

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 02:56:11 AM »
Many thanks gentlemen, I can now get on with my work   sm09 thup1

Vielen Dank meine Herren, kann ich jetzt mit meiner Arbeit weiter  sm09  thup1

Cheers
Work Safely, come home Safely.

Offline brigodoon

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 03:34:24 AM »
Ok the good news is ... I bypassed my company Internet police   mckfc (Company blocks any "game" Related / download site 'subsim filefront, etc)  bts1 .... The bad news is my shift would be over before GFO downloads ...  dangeek  I getting only 17.8KB/Sec offshore. .. 3 hours more to download ...  computerbad


Ok die gute Nachricht ist ... Ich mein Unternehmen umgangen Internet-Polizei ... (Firma blockiert jeden "Spiel" Verwandte / Download-Site 'subsim filefront, etc) .. .... Die schlechte Nachricht ist meine Schicht vorbei sein würde, bevor GFO Downloads ... Ich bekomme nur 17.8KB/Sec Offshore zu gehen. .. 3 Stunden mehr zum Download ...

Cheers
Work Safely, come home Safely.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 12:52:52 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)