Author Topic: Hello Everyone!!  (Read 3976 times)

Offline 10TOES

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello Everyone!!
« on: May 18, 2013, 05:20:56 PM »
I am new here( DUH ). I go by 10toes but you can call me pawpaw.

I tried sh5 when it fist came out but i had no clue what I was doing. on top of that, ubis drm servers went down and I couldnt play at all.

im horrible at finding merchant ships and even worse at lining up my shot. no matter what it always ends bad.

I cant wait to try the mods and see if I can finaly score a kill.

- with much sensual love

~ PAW PAW

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello Everyone!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 05:25:11 PM »
Okay  urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello Everyone!!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 06:43:44 PM »
Is this for real  drv duel drgs