Author Topic: Hello world!  (Read 3331 times)

Offline daemonofdecay

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello world!
« on: April 23, 2013, 09:31:20 PM »
Well, whats there to say? My names Derek, I'm in my mid-20s, I live in Texas, and the Silent Hunter series (going all the way back to SHII) has been one of the few actual sims that I have every enjoyed. Flight Simulator? Please; I'm more comfortable beneath the waves than flying above them. It's also one of the few games series where I have found that going to greater lengths and being more involved in "busy work" actually adds to the game - the first time I ever set up a (successful) manual torpedo attack on a convoy was one of the best moments in my own gaming experience. Anyway, looking forward to being here!

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello world!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 11:02:01 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello world!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 11:39:13 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello world!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 12:20:03 AM »
 urWelcome aboard! Where in Texas? Born and raised in Houston, myself.
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)