Author Topic: hi  (Read 3355 times)

Offline tjaero

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
hi
« on: April 04, 2013, 05:54:03 PM »
Just bought the game. looking forward to playing it.  This is my first foray into the silent hunter series, so I'm excited to play it.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 05:56:34 PM by tjaero »

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: hi
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 07:53:03 PM »
 urWelcome aboard! Which one did you purchase?
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)