Author Topic: Hello. From East coast of Canada  (Read 4390 times)

Offline Stardude

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello. From East coast of Canada
« on: February 15, 2013, 11:56:04 PM »
Silent Hunter 5 is great. I has sh4 but I love the sh5 better. It is a bit harder to get started but once I got going it is tons of fun.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello. From East coast of Canada
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 11:39:47 AM »
 urWelcome to SHMF Stardude glad you sorted the problem  thup1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello. From East coast of Canada
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 01:46:44 AM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Knorr

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hello. From East coast of Canada
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 05:21:30 PM »
If it registers, must a text be written in for the measure against SPAM?
Yes, ? and I like SilentHunter3.
He plans not to dabble in 4 or 5 until it gets bored.
Since English cannot be spoken and cannot write a text, either, I will participate translating.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello. From East coast of Canada
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 07:45:59 PM »
 urWelcome aboard, Stardude!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)