Author Topic: Hell to All  (Read 3258 times)

Offline jgrimshaw01

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hell to All
« on: February 02, 2013, 03:58:46 PM »
Hi There
Well this is first. My name is John I have played the various incarnations of Silent Hunter the one Iplayed most was 3. I must admit its takes me a while to get used to the control interface, the latest version is different again, maybe it will change when I get passed the dock to go to the first mission proper.

Regards John

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hell to All
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 04:02:34 PM »
 urWelcome aboard! I agree...I play SH3 the most, too.
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hell to All
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 11:52:16 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.