Author Topic: Hi, everybody!  (Read 3416 times)

Offline teogenesqueno2

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hi, everybody!
« on: January 30, 2013, 11:24:06 PM »
I'm from Salvador, Bahia, Brazil. I like submarine simulation games. Actually I like all simulators that involve the WW2, and I'm kinda new into this genre (submarine simulators).

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hi, everybody!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 03:59:52 PM »
 urWelcome aboard! The Silent Hunter series is addictive, as I'm sure you already know! Hope you enjoy the site!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hi, everybody!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 11:49:28 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.