Author Topic: HI Everyone  (Read 3506 times)

Offline Vonburren

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
HI Everyone
« on: January 28, 2013, 08:52:55 PM »
My name is Vonburren,

I was hoping i could pick up some good mods here since im a huge fan of the SH series.

CYa,

Vonburren

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: HI Everyone
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 03:58:22 PM »
 urWelcome aboard! I'm sure there are mods here to spark your interest...which of the series is your absolute favorite?
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: HI Everyone
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 11:48:07 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.