Author Topic: Hey hello  (Read 3442 times)

Offline Blackgoldsaw

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hey hello
« on: January 28, 2013, 09:23:30 AM »
Blackgoldsaw here, trying to return to SH5 after my feelings got hurt thanks to it being such a "playable" new game

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hey hello
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 03:56:51 PM »
 urWelcome aboard! I understand most of the problems with SH5 in the past have since been fixed, or am I wrong on this?
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hey hello
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 11:47:22 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.