Author Topic: spam board  (Read 4778 times)

Offline guruganesh

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
spam board
« on: January 20, 2013, 10:09:13 AM »
so far: i introduced myself, and i'm supposed to make postings (for further access)...
all i can see is the anti-spam board - so i'm posting my question here: where to switch off the screaming of the crew, when i've hit a ship...?
my next question: who will read this...? in the wrong thread...?

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: spam board
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 03:50:20 PM »
 urWelcome aboard! I don't know if you can switch off the celebration of the crew. However, with all the mods out there, I'm sure someone must have tried it.
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: spam board
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 11:41:26 PM »
so far: i introduced myself, and i'm supposed to make postings (for further access)...
all i can see is the anti-spam board - so i'm posting my question here: where to switch off the screaming of the crew, when i've hit a ship...?
my next question: who will read this...? in the wrong thread...?

Since nobody cares anymore about this forum, well enough to be willing to contribute with a donation to maintain the site, well, then I don't visit very often anymore. Why should I keep paying money to keep mods online for a bunch of freeriders who don't give a shit? This question has made me turn my back to the games alltogether. I haven't played any of the games in the entire year of 2012. All I see when I visit my forum is this: give me - give me - give me. And never: how can I help? And that has made me turn my back to my own site too. So much that I even consider closing it down. Everybody wants everything for free and nobody wants to be able to pay a part of it.

There you go, why I haven't read your post earlier!!!

 urWelcome anyway. Go ahead and download for free.

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.