Author Topic: How do you do, Modder May I?  (Read 4603 times)

Offline shanuck

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
How do you do, Modder May I?
« on: January 14, 2013, 04:53:40 PM »
I am glad to have found this site. The game itself was just not keeping my interest. I like the graphics, but it is just a lil buggy.  Hopefully you gents will be able to fix me up. And I will certainly throw a couple bucks at you on payday. If I don't you can have my wife :). On second thought, I will give you some cash, and my wife.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: How do you do, Modder May I?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 03:41:37 PM »
urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: How do you do, Modder May I?
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 11:31:01 PM »
I am glad to have found this site.
And I will certainly throw a couple bucks at you on payday. If I don't you can have my wife :). On second thought, I will give you some cash, and my wife.

I guess people will say just about anything these days. I haven't seen anything to the cash nor the wife...
Anyway,  urWelcome, and have a look around. Don't forget about the cash...  sm09

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.