Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 3406 times)

Offline jajacob

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello!
« on: January 13, 2013, 12:57:48 AM »
The names Jacob just got interested into sh5, I've been adding mods to it everyday I like it very much.. Like to get into so destruction mods

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 05:17:22 AM »
urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 11:26:19 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.