Author Topic: Finally back...  (Read 4300 times)

Offline Flak-Magnet

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Finally back...
« on: November 19, 2012, 03:36:05 PM »
I'm finally back from multiple deployments & now I can try to get going with SH III... Any mods that are a MUST? Or that people would RECOMMEND when I get started?...

Any help would be most appreciated, LOL...

 drwn


Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Finally back...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 08:16:23 PM »
Glad to see you're back safe, and thank you for serving! One of the mods that's a MUST is the Grey Wolves Expansion Pack (GWX)...when you've got that, it's like a totally different game.
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Flak-Magnet

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Finally back...
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 04:57:56 PM »

Lol... Thanks for the appreciation, mate! Yeah 11 yrs was long, but I got 168 combat jumps out of it, PLUS all the training jumps, hehe... How many people get paid for jumping out of perfectly good airplanes?...  winky1

I downloaded GWX 3 gold, but now I have run across another problem that didn't pop up before - 1 comp is telling me wrong frequency (after playing for 3 days), and the other comp gave me this:




GRRR... I will have to see if u guys have a troubleshooting section when I get ok'ed, i guess.... Lol...  compsmash

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Finally back...
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 04:29:44 AM »
Hmm...never seen either of those before. Wish I could help.
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Finally back...
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 11:07:49 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF, the entrance will open shortly  thup1

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.