Author Topic: Hello again  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Dirtyoldman

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello again
« on: July 14, 2012, 11:49:24 PM »
Hello all,

I'm not new to this forum but took a break for awhile and am getting back into the action.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello again
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 06:26:19 PM »
Account Re-Activated welcome back  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello again
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 05:27:20 AM »
 urWelcome back!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)