Author Topic: I am not a number, I am a human being  (Read 3973 times)

Offline dippysea

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
I am not a number, I am a human being
« on: July 03, 2012, 01:09:31 PM »
erm .... unless I am of course a robot.  If that is the case, why the hell did the designer make me fat.  Damn you, designer!!

*shakes fist*

Offline dippysea

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: I am not a number, I am a human being
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 01:16:51 PM »
Oh, and I have been playing SH5 since it was released (but have come back from a break of a year).  I am from the UK

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: I am not a number, I am a human being
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 01:48:45 PM »
Hi Darren/dippysea and  urWelcome back SHMF is open for you now  thup1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: I am not a number, I am a human being
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 05:05:30 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: I am not a number, I am a human being
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 09:54:55 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)