Author Topic: Gday from Oz  (Read 4113 times)

Offline marksbg

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Gday from Oz
« on: June 24, 2012, 10:44:33 AM »
Hey Guys, just getting into the SH games, started with SH4 which I loved and now I have SH5, a fair disappointment though unfortunately, so I figured I try and see if it can be fixed before giving it the flick. So I'll see what's around to fix it and learn something new in the process, win, win really ;-)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Gday from Oz
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 10:56:27 AM »
Hi and  urWelcome to SHMF marksbg the site is open  thup1

(But for me SH5 has not got that keep playing pull as of yet but we hold a fantastic mod for it open horizons is a must)  clap1




Offline marksbg

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Gday from Oz
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 11:32:16 AM »
Thanks Wolf!, I picked up SH5 in a EB sale for $15 so I can't complain too much :-P
It is a pretty game, though it does have some major issues for sure, hopefully between some of the mods on the net and a bit of poking around by me in the files I can get it to the level it should have been released in... who knows.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Gday from Oz
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 02:07:00 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

If you're looking for a great U-boat experience, get SH3 and then download the Grey Wolves Expansion Pack version 3.0...makes the game 1,000 times better!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)