Author Topic: HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD INTERCONTINENTAL RADIO MOD?  (Read 5498 times)

Offline jmanugp

  • Matrose
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD INTERCONTINENTAL RADIO MOD?
« on: June 21, 2012, 01:39:46 AM »
It's driving me mod to try to get it... there is a error message, i've read that i need to post in order to have permission, but i don't undertand this forum so rigth... i cannot see the topics and more  sm04

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD INTERCONTINENTAL RADIO MOD?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 01:16:59 PM »
Wow hang on a moment my friend the producer of the mod has restricted access to
to it for just the reason you are showing in your posts.  realno

Please do not come to this site expecting to be treated like someone special
you should open a post to let us know your intention of becoming a member
so as you can have access to the sites closed mods.  2guns

First of all to post in capital letters is considered shouting and rudeness also the attitude
you have shown in your post is also unacceptable
So I think for now you can go without this mod so.......

Access to the site at this time is denied a P.M. to carotio apologising may get you access to the mod.




Offline jmanugp

  • Matrose
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD INTERCONTINENTAL RADIO MOD?
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 03:15:50 PM »
oh, sorry! I apologize, it wasn't my intention to be unpolite or to want being treated as some special! I only felt so annoyed because it's so difficult for me read many handred of post in a languaje which isn't my mother tongue from submit forums and others, it's so difficult to understand everything properly and I was desperate and wrinting with capital in order to express my desperation. Sorry again, I know now it wasn'r correct.

The main reason to want getting the Intercontinental radio mod is I'd like to improve my poor english while I'm playing SH5 listening to BBC. That's the only truth. I'm not sure of having understood the conditions to be member and to be able to get the mod. Is this free or open to everyone who wants to enjoy SH3/4/5? I'd be grateful if someone can explain me better, and I apologize because I cannot understand propoerly. Thanks in advance for having patience with a no english speaker.

Best regards.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD INTERCONTINENTAL RADIO MOD?
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 04:24:03 PM »
Ok thank you for this reply the site will be open for you now  thup1




Offline jmanugp

  • Matrose
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD INTERCONTINENTAL RADIO MOD?
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 12:45:37 AM »
Thank you for being so kind and understanding. Improving my english it's very important for me, and in addition i'm ejoying a good game and good mood. You all make/do a good work! Thanks again!  thup

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD INTERCONTINENTAL RADIO MOD?
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 03:03:39 PM »
 urWelcome


It's really not that difficult to become a full member. A decent presentation written in a polite manner is all it takes.
Plus you have to be genuinely interested in any of the submarine games.

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD INTERCONTINENTAL RADIO MOD?
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 08:03:25 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)