Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4056 times)

Offline Soldier23

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-1
Hello
« on: June 06, 2012, 03:25:52 PM »
Hello every one 
I play SH3,4 and 5

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 12:26:02 AM »
Hello there...which is your favorite?

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Soldier23

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-1
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 10:18:21 AM »
I think Sh 5 is my favorite 

Offline Soldier23

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-1
Re: Hello
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 09:55:23 AM »
and ?

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 11:10:20 AM »
And What ?????. hows the weather ????? do you like the colour red or blue ?????  please do not expect to be accepted just because.
we also have real life things going on so a little patents would be nice you only have to become a member for certain mods unless
that has change and I dont know this. due to some nasty things the modder has decided to give his work to members only
that is his right he did the work on them. so at this time I have opened the site for you so feel free to look around.