Author Topic: Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012  (Read 3745 times)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012
« on: May 22, 2012, 12:09:58 AM »
I have been busy IRL, so I'm not having much time if any to check new members and grant them permission to become full members.

My officer, SeaWolf U57, is helping you out as soon as he has the time.

I don't know, when I will have time to catch up with this.

THEREFORE, PLEASE HAVE SOME PATIENCE!  oldie1

Thanks for reading.

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 01:48:48 AM »
Allright, I have caught up with recent posts. But still, this is summer time in Northern Europe so new "gate openings" may be delayed.
However, if a decent opening post is made, we will accept you asap.  mat1

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.