Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3830 times)

Offline Soardk

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello
« on: March 30, 2012, 07:48:41 AM »
Hey there. Compared to a lot of you guys in here I am a relatively new SH user. I startet with SH4 when it came out and I simply had to have number 5 in the series as well. The reason I wanna join your site is that the game could use some mod upgrades and your site looks to be the best place to get them. So I hope you will grant me access. Btw I'm danish and I'm 20 years old. :)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 01:36:41 PM »
 urWelcome To SHMF the site is open for you now  thup1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 11:38:28 AM »
Jamen, sÃ¥ velkommen til SHMF da  2thup

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 06:06:59 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)